Cross cultural training for Japanese and Australian business
JTIM’s cross cultural trainings and workshops are created based on our expertise in communication between Japanese and Australian businesses. If you are a Japanese company in Australia, or an Australian business entering into the Japan market, working with cultural barriers requires a permanent solution that even the best translator and interpreter can’t always provide. In this situation, it becomes crucial to gain understanding of the unique culture of Japan and Australia and its business practice to avoid tiring misunderstandings and to get your business moving faster. Through our Cross Cultural trainings and workshops, your team will gain cultural knowledge and understanding of differences in business practices in order to prevent unrepairable damage between the two cultures of the Australian and Japanese workplace.
Training and workshop includes:
- Australia and Japan Cross Cultural workshop
- Japanese Business Manners
- Leadership Training for Japanese business
- Presentation skills for Japanese business
- Team Building workshop – Japanese and Australian staff
- Australian Workplace Regulations
- Customer service improvement (Omotenashi service) for Australian business
JTIM’s trainers are available to work for you anywhere in Melbourne or Victoria, anywhere in Australia or Japan.